Saturday, January 5, 2008

Tagged!

TeacherBee tagged me for a meme. I agree with her description of the guilty pleasure in being tagged, because I, too, harbor a deep-seated, secret love of talking about myself.

Here are THE RULES:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uno: I actually majored in Spanish. By the time I figured out that I was really passionate about teaching science instead, I only needed six hours or something to finish my Spanish major. I added about a year to my collegiate experiences in order to get a biology minor. (Dad was thrilled to get that call.)

Dos: My feet are my temperature gauge. If they're hot, I'm hot. If they're cold, it's impossible for me to warm up.

Tres: I live a very sheltered life. All of my activities are with my Christian school or through church, and I LOVE my bubble.

Cuatro: I can make it from my bed to the toilet and back in the middle of the night without ever opening my eyes.

Cinco: I think I make my bed about three times a year. It doesn't help that there are people (yes, people) in it when I leave for work, but I don't know that it will change when we are all awake before I leave for work.

And the next awards go to...

Barb

Lady M

Tink (my sister!)

Deanna (my sister-in-law!)

Antique Mommy

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Nice!!! You're the only person (besides myself) who I know that blogs! So, I guess I will tag some folks by e-mail! (I was invited to facebook but never signed up, I can hardly ever remember to blog, much less do facebook, or myspace!

Anonymous said...

Numero cuatro made this meme all worth while!