Thursday, June 21, 2007

To my sweet son

Three years ago today, our lives were changed forever when you arrived.

It seems like this should be a long, loving, detailed entry about how wonderful you are and how enriched our lives are since you've been a part of them.

The truth is, I'm just speechless. You are the reason I have a slight taste of what God must have experienced when He sent Jesus to earth.

There truly aren't words to describe the depth of our love for you, or our unending gratitude to God for giving you to us. So, we'll do our best to show you for the rest of our lives.

I love you, little one. My prayer is for you to someday be excited to follow God and discover His plans and rewards for you.

Happy, happy third birthday, sweetie.

5 comments:

Ry said...

how. precious.

This is Patti said...

Not many posts bring genuine tears to my eyes, but this one did. Isn't being a mom just THE BEST?

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is a darling boy, but he has a darling momma, too. All our best to all three of you.
Love you MOAF.

Lady M said...

Happy Birthday to the little guy! Three life-changing years.

Anonymous said...

Again with the watering of the eyes!!